FIELD SERVICE TEAM LEADER
- Leadership of a team of Field Service Technicians / Engineers;
- Coordination of Service activities (on-duty, maintenance);
- KPI reporting towards management;
- Develop and train teams;
- Provide the 2nd level support for Field Service Technicians / Engineers;
- Ensure the resolution of incidents within specific time constraints;
- Perform user management and routine system administration tasks;
- Manage and maintain servers and data center equipment;
- Respond to requests of other technical teams;
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues;
- Perform monitoring activities;
- Install, configure, optimize & maintain systems, applications and servers;
- Maintain accurate and updated documentation.
The role will also require you to:
- Identify situations requiring urgent attention and escalate as appropriate;
- Coordinate deployments with other Field Operations Technicians and other teams;
- Provide feedback and contribute to improvement initiatives;
- Work outside business hours and availability for on call support depending on business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and technical competence in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of training, and/or experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience maintaining and troubleshooting equipment, preferably in a factory environment;
- Ability to diagnose and analyze mechanical, electrical & application issues and analyze application server logs;
- Experience in managing and troubleshooting MS Windows and IT Network;
- Strong troubleshooting skills and demonstrated abilities to diagnose and analyze technical issues;
- Experience with Microsoft office tools (Excel / Word);
- Ability to lead a small team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Customer-oriented attitude;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
Knowledge in one or more of the following fields is considered a plus:
- Experience troubleshooting computer networks;
- Knowledge of basic IT support tools: FTP, SSH, Putty, SVN, Remote Access;
- Knowledge of basic IT support procedures and tools;
- Knowledge of basic PLC setup and programming.
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and a long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organization is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.