POST: COMMERCIAL MANAGER – 1 POST
POST CATEGORY(S): MARKETING,MEDIA AND BRAND
EMPLOYER Kigoma Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (KUWASA)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-06-17 2021-07-01
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i.Managing and control overall business affairs of the Authority,
ii.Preparing business plans,
iii.Prepare Monthly analysis of outstanding debts by age and customers types,
iv.Prepare a schedule of accounts of more than 3 months in arrears and obtain approval for water disconnection,
v.Maintaining the sales ledger control accounts and ensuring that each section of the sales ledger is reconciled with the control accounts each week,
vi.Ensuring that any amendments to customer water consumption bills are properly recorded in the sales ledger,
vii.Counter checking calculations on customer water consumption bills,
viii.Reconciliation of totals of bills sent to customer with posting to the sales ledger on daily basis,
ix.Promoting team work,
x.Ensuring that accurate water bills are processed in time for the right customers in the right quantity of water consumed and right amount of water charges using appropriate water tariff,
xi.Ensuring that bills for water consumption and connection charges are correctly prepared and promptly rendered to customers,
xii.Ensuring the proper maintenance of customer’s accounts,
xiii.To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Managing Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in Business Management/Administration with specialization in Marketing from recognized institution with at least 7 years relevant work experience from reputable organizations 3 of which being in a senior position.
- Must be computer literate.
- Effective communication skills and proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- Must have strong leadership capabilities; and, capable of influencing excelled performance and results by his/her subordinates.
- Ability in negotiation and motivational skills.
REMUNERATION AS PER KUWASA SALARY SCHEME
The deadline for submitting the application is 01 July 2021.