TAMISEMI Tanzania will announce names of teachers that will be employed for primary and Secondary teaching job Vacancies that announced September this financial year of 2021/2022 so as to reduce scarcity of teachers in government schools for providing better education to increase students performance.
All teachers will be required to report their work place within a specified time, for those who will fail their chances will be given to others.
What To Do When Names Will Be Released TAMISEMI?
There is no exactly date of announcing names but to see list of all names of Secondary and Primary Schools Teachers that will be employed by government this financial year
Communicate with Us through:-
Permanent Secretary Office of the President Regional Administration and Local Government
S.L.P: 1923 Dodoma – Tanzania, East Africa
Phone: + 255 (26) 232 1 234
The Ministry also coordinates and supervises development planning and sectoral interventions on donor supported programmes at district and other locals levels; issues ministerial guidelines to Regional Secretariats and Local Government Authorities; and strengthen the channel of communication and information flow between the national and sub-national levels.
- PO-RALG is committed to be a leading institution in empowering Regional Administration and Local Government Authorities to improve the provision of quality life and services to the community.
In order to move towards the realization of the Mission within the short, medium and long term; PO-RALG, in collaboration stakeholders will:-
- Champion decentralization by devolution and create a capable Regional Administration and autonomous Local Government Authorities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the critical interfaces between MDAs in compliance with the D by D policy.
- Promote Urban and Rural development Policies.
- Provide continuous performance improvement and empower employees to full fill their maximum.
For More info visit www.tamisemi.go.tz