The Institute also conducts short- term Courses and Seminars, many of them tailored to client needs. In addition, it undertakes consultancy and research activities as part of its Mission. Through these interventions, IAA aspires to develop lasting partnerships with Industry, the Government, and non-Governmental Organizations.
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha (IAA) is a parastatal Educational Institution established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act of 1990. The overall control and supervision of the Institute is vested in its Governing Council.
The Institute has over time developed a total number of thirty three academic programmes from Basic Technician Certificate, Ordinary Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post graduate Diploma and Master’s Degree.
The Institute Logo
The objectives and functions of the Institute are to:
· Provide facilities for the study of and training in the principles, Procedures and techniques of accountancy and related subjects as the Governing Council may from time to time decide.
· Conduct courses leading to professional qualifications in Accountancy and related Disciplines.
· Sponsor, arrange and provide facilities for Conferences and Seminars for discussion of matters related to Accountancy, Finance, Business, Economics, Information Technology, and other Management Sciences.
To be an exemplary centre of excellence in modern business management training, research and consultancy services.
To provide high quality competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology.
In performing our functions, we as the Institute are guided by the following core values:
· Customer focused
· Integrity and Transparency
· Excellence and Professionalism
· Creativity and Innovation
· Diversity and Equal